From people to people
We connect local producers around the globe with customers in Europe
WHO WE ARE
We live our values internally and externally. They are a core element of our corporate culture and our collaboration with our partners and customers. We see ourselves as bridge builders, connecting our producers in the origin and our customers in Europe. Our suppliers are more than just suppliers. They are our partners and we meet on an equal footing. The collaboration is characterized by mutual respect, fairness and transparency. Together we work on the distribution of their products in Europe and support them in their sustainable development. We invest together and develop together.
«Values do not arise and do not consist of words. Values are created and become constant through actions.»
Chairman of the board at yourharvest AG
MILESTONES IN OUR HISTORY
We have been committed to sustainability for decades. It all began in the early 1990s and is still in full swing today:
- Development of organic projects
- Introduction of new standards
- Establishment of Fairtrade value chains
- Launch of our commitment to sustainable hazelnuts from Turkey
- Development of a comprehensive sustainability strategy with clearly defined objectives in 12 areas for action.
- Development of innovative sustainability projects within our value chains in the South.